Winter Springs Veterinary Clinic Response to Covid-19
We hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy during this challenging time. Veterinary care is considered an essential service and the continued health and wellness of your pets is always incredibly important. All of us at Winter Springs Vet Clinic want you to know that we are still here for you and your pets.
While some of the ways we're used to interacting with you have changed, our commitment to the best care for your pet remains the same. If you feel your pet needs care, don't worry! We're here for you, just follow these steps:
- Connect First: If your pet is sick or you feel they need to come in for a visit, give us a call at (404) 327 - 0878
- You can also connect with us on Airvet! The app allows you to chat and video call with our doctors from the comfort and safety of your home.
- To get started, click here https://www.airvet.com/download
- Curbside Service: If our plan includes having your pet come into the hospital for a visit, our team member will guide you through our curbside process before you come in.
- We ask that you remain in your car and call when you arrive and keep your cell phone on you so our team can reach you while your pet is with us in the clinic.
- One of our technicians will come out to your car, bring your pet inside for an exam, and back out to you when the visit is completed. This means that unfortunately, you will not be able to accompany your pet during their visit. However, rest assured that our teams are fully trained in safe pet handling and of course, we’ll give them extra love to make their experience as comfortable as possible.
- Check Back Often: As we all get more accustomed to our “new normal” and as COVID-19 restrictions begin to change over the next few weeks and months, our operations plans will also likely be changing. We’ll keep you updated on this page and our social media sites, so check back often for updates.
If you are feeling sick or have any flu-like symptoms, we ask that you let us know right away. If your pet needs to be seen, we may ask that you have another family member or friend who is not sick to bring your pet in.
Please make sure that you and your family are following the CDC Guidelines guidance provided by your local and state governments and above all, be safe!
The American Veterinary Medical Association is constantly updating their FAQ page for pet owners on the latest COVID-19 updates. Click here to learn more.